If you are planning to buy a new phone next year but doesn’t want to shell out a huge amount of money for the upcoming new models, you might want to consider getting the latest phones that were released during the late quarters of 2015. These phones are still well designed and have the latest in technology that you won’t be missing a lot even if compared to the newest and upcoming mobile phones in 2016.
- Samsung Note 5 – the S pen is what separates their phone from the others. Take notes and use the pen instead of your fingers when doing stuff on your phone. Its powerful processor and huge screen is also perfect especially if you wanted a bigger view on almost everything.
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium and Compact – basically, the only difference is the size of the screen, but what’s inside are almost the same. Great camera features, which is 23 megapixels on the rear and 5.1 on the front; water proof phone and better sound system which you will enjoy if you love listening to music.
- HTC One M9 – phones from HTC is definitely one of the most trusted and yet full of power as well and with a great design. With its 5 inch screen size and 3 GB of RAM, you are definitely holding 1 powerful device. Its rear camera has 20.7 megapixels and the front has 4 megapixels plus the great sound system is still present.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus – its curved design and powerful processor are some of the features that makes this phone a popular choice. With 5.7 inch screen size and 4 GB of RAM, multi tasking will never be a problem on this device.
- IPhone 6s Plus – the latest from Apple is also one of the best phones that they can offer their consumers. With its screen size and added features and better camera, this is one of the best there is in the market. However, this phone is also one of the most expensive with no options of having external memory slot.
All of these phones are great for multitasking and gaming, depending on the storage capacity that it has, you will be able to download Time Management games which would definitely give you a lot of enjoyment together with all of the latest and high definition games.
Since taking photos is a big thing on mobile phones nowadays, having a wider screen also gives the user a lot of advantage on taking pictures. Zoom in or out without sacrificing the quality and even capture photos while taking or playing the videos on the phone.
Prices also varies depending on the brand, this is why deciding on what you really wanted also matters to make sure you are getting your money’s worth. There are also some phones that come in cheaper or for free when you tie up with a mobile phone plans so if you think you you’ll be able to save more, then might as well take advantage of that option.